Z-AIR PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES WITHIN CANADA:
- NEW SERVICE! - Large area scanning, RGB, Infrared, or any custom camera you require. We use a system custom designed for our aircraft that scans the horizon to map a large area in a short amount of time, you can build amazing 3D models from this data.
- Orthomosaic Mapping - precision mapping - Digital Elevation Models - Point Cloud Data - Volumetric Data Sample - 10CM GSD resolution
- Pipeline Mapping - Custom built roll gimbal allows us to follow pipeline while mapping
- Lidar Services - Our new long range fixed wing aircraft carries a Riegl VQ 480 or equivalent lidar
- Infrared Inspections - Flir Infrared camera capable of detecting hot spots
- Visual Inspections - Hydro lines, Oil & Gas pipeline, Road and Railway, Wind/Solar farms
- 4k Video - Capture stunning aerial video for you film projects, advertising, marketing
- Oblique images - using our 50 megapixel camera, create 3d models of buildings, or take high resolution photos for personal/business marketing.
- 2016 Pipistrel Virus SW Surveyor
- Range: 2200 kilometers
- Speed: Slow flight - 111km/hr (60 knots) Cruise - 240 km/hr (130 knots)
- Max. Altitude: 18,000 feet
- On board oxygen
Our aircraft is equipped with full autopilot allowing us to fly precise flight lines, it has three floor ports for various sensors such as lidar with visual imagery, equipped with ballistic parachute system for pilot safety, two 10" synthetic vision displays able to display both aircraft avionics instruments and video input from camera systems. With a range of 1800 kilometres and a fuel burn of just 15 litres/hr there is no aircraft that can beat our range/fuel efficiency that is designed for so many aerial applications. With built in oxygen supply we can fly up to 18,000' elevations.
- Canon 5DS (50 megapixel)
- Canon 5D mark iii (25 megapixel)
- Canon L Series 70-200mm, 24-70mm
- Sigma Art Series 50mm
- Sigma Art Series 35mm
- Flir HG-307 Infrared x 2
- Novatel IMU/GNSS